Dental Savings Program
Why wait for treatment? Individuals without insurance can get the coverage they need with the St. Joseph Dentistry Gold Plan dental savings program. The Gold Plan is an annual, reduced-fee savings program for families and individuals. The dental savings program, offered exclusively at St. Joseph Dentistry, allows you to receive quality dental services at greatly reduced prices.
Unlike conventional insurance plans, the Gold Plan requires no deductibles, no yearly maximums, and no waiting periods to begin treatment! Benefits begin immediately once you’ve registered for the dental savings program.
- Two Cleanings a Year
- Two Periodic Exams a Year
- X-Rays as Needed
- Two Fluoride Treatments a Year
- Sealants for 6 & 12 year Molars –
Once in a Lifetime up to Age 14
- $20 Copay for Emergency/Problem Focused Visits
- 20% Discount on All Dental Procedures
- 10% Discount on All Orthodontic & Implant Procedures